Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have become a blogger...maybe

Hello all. I thought it would be a cool idea to start a blog as I will be leaving for my missions trip soon. I just realized how many people were wanting to know all of the details about the trip both now and after I return. This way wherever you are you can hear the latest news as well as the latest prayer requests. God has bless been so good. He has opened the door for me to go and I can not wait to see how He uses me in China. The only problem with me blogging is, well I am not too great at sitting on a computer and typing away (some of you may know this as I have a terrible time responding to emails). But I'm hoping for the best and I hope to share as much as I can with you. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and loving. You are a huge blessing!
12 days until I depart!
-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment